Sunday, June 6, 2010

Second Trimester!!!

yeaaaa, I made it to second trimester. I hope everything starts to feel alot better during this trimester. It really has not been too bad but it just seemed like the further long I got the more I got sick at night. I have learned I can not let myself get starving and let myself get over stuffed. Bj has been great. Everytime I do get sick he always brings me a wet wash cloth.



We did go to the dr. on the May 20th. We got to hear the heart beat. It was 150 beats per minute. It was so great to hear that. It was a big relief to hear it. Bj asked me after we left the dr. " how did he not know it was your heart beat?" I told him my heart don't beat that fast. He said oh yea. lol The dr. found the heart beat right away. He told me I was in the pudgy stage. haha He said ether people are thinking she is eating alot more or she is pregnant. I can' wait to really start having a belly to know I am pregnant cause right now I just look like I ate too many cookies. Here is a picture at 13 weeks and 4 days. I'm not

showing very much I know but I feel like it. I did just got buy the bella band. I love it. It is really comfortable. It holds up unbutton and zipped pants. I did go buy tennis skirts and some sun dresses to wear during the summer so when I do get alittle bigger I won't have to worry about pants. Winter will be another story.

We will got back to the dr. on the 24th of this month. We get to find out what we are having anytime after July 4th. So I am hoping the dr. will make a special appt to find out instead of waiting four more weeks after dr. appt. I will be 16 weeks when we do go back to see the dr. Bj did tell me that he wants to go to every dr. appt so I was excited that he wants to do that. I am so glad he is getting invloved and he keeps rubbing my belly and talking to Noah as he says it is. haha

We just bought our crib and mattress today for the nursery. I am so excited. I can't wait to get everything set up and find out what we are having so I can go shopping and decorate.

We have been going to the lake alot this summer and it has been a blast. We had a scare last weekend. I started to bleed but called dr. and he said everything was fine and it stopped right away. We were both so scared but it is all in God's hands and it's his plan. Bj will not let me go on the boat anymore but I don't blaim him. Our boat is really bouncy so we don't want to take a chance. So instead me and bj's grandma when shopping. I learned that when you are pregnant you do burn alot easier, and let me tell you. I roasted my back. I have to be careful now more than normal. Memorial Day this year was a blast. We had alot of family time and it was great hanging out with family and enjoying the lake.

Me and Bj just went to our first 3D movie at the imax. I know, I know, we have waited this long to go to one. It was amazing. We went and saw shrek the final chapter. It was so much fun. It was great just spending time with each other and enjoying a movie.



No comments:

Post a Comment