Thursday, June 24, 2010

Baby update at 16 weeks

We went to the doctor today and he said everything looks great. The heartbeat was 156 beats a minute. The doctor said it sounds like a girl but who knows. We get to find out what we are having on July 6th at 8:30 in the morning. I can't wait. I am so excited. I just hope the baby will cooperate. My mom and Bj's mom is going to be able to go the the doctor with us when we find out so I am glad they can be involved in it as well. I just pray to God that our baby will be healthy and everything will got great. It is all in God's hands and what he has in plan for us. I am feeling much better during this trimester. I have bad acid reflux but I guess I better get used to that. I can still wear my clothes but I am wearing the bella band to cover up the upbutton and zipped pants. I don't want to go out and buy alot of materity clothes since I will be the biggest in the winter.

this is at 16 weeks preggo.




Me and bj bought me a new car. I am so excited. I got a 2009 Nissan Altima. Its white. I love it, and Bj loves it too since he can drive it now. My honda was a standard and he could not drive it. It is a mommy car.
As soon as we find out what we are having we are going to start doing the baby's room. We got the crib in already, it just needs to be put together. I keep going in the room and looking at it in the box. I can't wait to start doing that. I will post pics when that is ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment