Monday, July 19, 2010

20 Weeks

I am 20 Weeks today. I am half way, and I feel great. The only think I am not liking about the whole pregnacy is the raging hormones. I can be in a great mood one second and then instantly in a really bad mood or crying. I am not my self at all. I find myself being very irritable alot. I love my growing belly. It makes me happy to see that he is growing. I started to feel him move. I felt his first movement about 2 weeks ago. It feels like my stomach is twitching. Now I can feel it on the outside now. Bj still hasn't been able to feel it cause everytime Noah starts to move bj is not around or asleep.

I forgot I have not blogged in awhile. We went to find out the sex of the baby and It a Boy!!!! When we got to find out, My mom, Bj and bj's mom all got to go with us. Bj's mom started crying and my mom thought it was so neat. It is so amazing what God can do. I am so grateful for what God has done for us in our lives. We decided to name him Noah James. He is very healthy and everything looks great. I did find out that I do have two placenta's. I was pregnant with two but one died and the placenta didn't come out so I will carry it all the way. I didn't ask the doctor about it cause I was on cloud nine when I found out he was healthy. We go back to the doctor August 3rd so that is when I will ask all about it. I don't know if it will get bigger as Noah grows or if it is carrying blood and if it will take up some of Noah's room in there.


We almost finished Noah room. We decided to do it in razorback theme. As soon as we found out we started on it. Our guest room, which is Noah's room now was already in razorback so we decided to stick with it. I went to garage sales this past weekend and bought so many clothes for him. Some still had tags on them. Here on some pics of his room and me at 20 weeks.



Me at 20 weeks. I have gained 9 lbs already.







Me and Bj redid this dresser. We sanded it down and painted it black. We have to go buy silver handles for it and put it on there now. Bj is very proud of it. I thought it turned out pretty good. Bj said he would like to do one for his brother travis when they get Zander's room for him. He really enjoyed doing it. These are half of the clothes I bought for Noah at the garage sales. The other half are in the drawers. It was so much fun doing that. I can't wait to start dressing him.

No comments:

Post a Comment